Parks and Recreation 2020 Master Plan: Park Pop-Ins #1 (Afternoon)
- Date: 07/10/2020 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Location: Laishley Park
The City is currently in the process of updating the 2009 Parks & Recreation Master Plan the plan is a requirement under the Recreation & Open Space Element of the City’s Comprehensive Plan. The update will review the City’s current and future delivery of recreation services as it relates to the City’s growing population and as a vital component of the continued economic sustainability of the City.
As part of the review, the Urban Design Department has released a Parks and Recreation Master Plan General Survey. The 30 question survey that takes approximately 9 minutes (or less) to complete and we are encouraging everyone to let their voices be heard! In addition, City Staff will be hosting “Park Pop-Ins” as a form of collecting public input in person.
Additional Park Pop-ins will be held at:
- Gilchrist Park, July 17, 2020, from 9-11AM and 1:30-2:30PM
- Ponce de Leon Park, July 24, 2020, from 9-11AM and 1:30-2:30PM
- Bailey Brother’s Park, July 31, 2020, from 9AM-10AM
- Downtown at the corner of Marion and Taylor, July 31, 2020, from 11AM-1PM
If you plan on attending one or more of the Pop-In’s we ask that you pre-register at https://www.facebook.com/events/2706319302803683/
Be sure to check out our weekly video updates on the City’s YouTube Channel!