City to Begin Pavement Rejuvenation Next Month
Punta Gorda, Fla -- Beginning March 5, 2018 through March 23, 2018 (weather and equipment operations permitting) the Department of Public Works has scheduled pavement rejuvenation on the following roadways:
- Showalter St. from Cooper St. to Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
- Hawks Nest Ct. from Garvin St. to the cul-de-sac
- Garvin St. from Henry St. to Treasure Cay Ct.
- Treasure Cay Ct. from Garvin St. to the cul-de-sac
- Rum Cay Ct. from Garvin St. to the cul-de-sac
- Burnt Store Meadows: S. Ficus, Viburnum, Wedelia, Soursop and Sweet Alyssum
- La Sila Ct.
- South Crete Ct.
- South Crete Dr.
- La Caruna Ct.
- Andora Dr.
- Brindisi Ct.
- Zafra Ct.
- Port Bendres Dr.
- Paola Dr. from Port Bendres to the cul-de-sac
Although each road will be open to local traffic, detours and impact to regular traffic patterns are expected. While work is being performed, residents and visitors are asked to allow extra time when traveling within construction zones. Motorists are encouraged to drive with extreme caution and be alert for workers within the right-of-way. Work will be performed Monday – Friday between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. For additional information on this project, please contact Linda Sposito, Sr. Project manager, at email@example.com.