Paving Scheduled for Punta Gorda
Beginning the week of Monday, November 27, 2017 through Friday, January 12, 2018 (weather and equipment operation permitting) milling and pavement resurfacing is scheduled on the following roadways:
· Carmalita St. from US 41 NB through the intersection of Taylor Rd.
· Cooper St. from Airport Rd. to Taylor Rd.
· Marion Ave. from west of Tropicana Dr. to west of DiVinci Dr.
· St. Girons Ct. from St. Girons Dr. to the cul-de-sac
· St. Girons Dr. from Madrid Blvd. to the cul-de-sac
· Madrid Ct. from Madrid Blvd. to the cul-de-sac
· Licata Ct. from Monaco Dr. to the cul-de-sac
· San Pietro Ct. from Madrid Blvd. to the cul-de-sac
· Portofino Dr. from Monaco Dr. to the cul-de-sac
· Trieste Dr. from Palermo Dr. to the cul-de-sac
· Palermo Dr. from Portofino Dr. to the cul-de-sac
· Ligustrum from cul-de-sac to cul-de-sac
· Yellow Elder from cul-de-sac to cul-de-sac
· W. Retta Esplanade from US 41 SB to Gill St. (Date TBD based on park construction completion)
Roadways will be open to local traffic only. Detours and impacts to traffic are to be anticipated. Hours of work will be between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.
When driving in the area, motorists are encouraged to drive with extreme caution and be alert for workers in the right-of-ways.
For additional information on this project, please contact Linda Sposito, Sr. Project Manager, City of Punta Gorda Public Works Department at (941) 575-5060 between the business hours of 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday thru Friday.