Lieutenant Dylan Renz
Administrative Services Section
The Administrative Services Section is supervised by Lieutenant Dylan Renz who oversees the following functions:
- Employee Development Unit: Responsible for all department and advanced training, recruitment and hiring, promotional processes, employee career development, and armory management.
- Records Services Unit: Responsible for all department records, department office administration, subpoena processing, and department and crime statistics.
- Accreditation & Administrative Services Unit: Responsible for the department's accreditation through the Commission on Law Enforcement Accreditation as well as policy development and grants.
- Staff Inspections: Responsible for reviews and audits of organizational components to ensure compliance with Florida statute, department policy, and accreditation standards.
- Media Relations & Public Information: Responsible for completing media releases, maintaining department social media accounts, administration of emergency and community notification systems, and is the liaison between the Chief of Police and news media outlets.