The City’s Procurement Division provides purchasing and contracting services in support of on-going of city-wide operations while ensuring the City maximizes its return on purchases and is in compliance with federal, state and City policies.
The Procurement Division is accredited by The Institute for Public Procurement (NIGP) in addition to multiple awards achieved for best practices and excellence in public procurement.
Procurement is responsible for the procurement of all goods, general services, professional services and construction. The Procurement Division is also responsible for administration and management contracts, material management and disposal of City property. The City has a centralized purchasing system with limited delegated authority granted to other trained staff for the procurement of small dollar purchases.
eProcurement System - This system is the official site for:
- Vendor Registration
- Obtaining information and documentation* for current, closed and awarded solicitations. To download solicitation documents you must have a registered vendor account on this system.
- Contract documentation for active and inactive contracts
On-Line Public Auction - Sale of City property is conducted through www.publicsurplus.com. All interested parties must register with this site to bid on auction items.
Current On-Line Auction -
- Current On-Line Auction-Closes 7/24/17-auction 07172017
Instructional Guide for accessing Procurement records
Please do not hesitate to contact Procurement should you have any questions or need assistance. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us (941) 575-3366.
Promote and maintain high ethical values and purchasing practices that are in accordance with the State Statutes and City ordinances, which include:
- Acquisition of goods and services in an efficient and effective manner.
- Expending public dollars in a way that instills public trust in the City’s Procurement System.
Marian H. Pace, CPPO, CPPB, FCCM