City's eProcurement System
Seminars are available to all vendors to provide guidance and assistance in conducting business with the City of Punta Gorda. Some seminars will be geared towards specific types of business such as general construction/trade, architect/engineers and other professional services, or general services/commodities.
- Click Here to view current scheduled seminars, agenda and registration
Networking sessions are offered in a roundtable format to discuss specific topics. You are invited to attend either in person or via webinar. In person attendance is limited to a maximum of 8 people per session. Procurement is inviting vendors to offer topics for discussion at future networking events.
Networking Sessions Scheduled: Sessions upon request
- Click Here to suggest a topic for discussion
One-on-One meetings are available by appointment only. These meetings provide the opportunity for businesses to either register as a vendor on the City's eProcurement website or if already registered, to have your vendor record reviewed with the assistance of Procurement staff. This is also an opportunity to discuss your commodities and services available to the City. These meetings will be held every second and fourth Thursday of the month between the hours of 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Click Here to request an appointment
The below documents are available for assisting vendors in conducting business with the City:
- Doing Business with the City Guide
- Registering and maintaining your vendor record in the City's eProcurement System
- Navigating the City's eProcurement System Bidding Module
Links to other Government Agency's eProcurement websites
- Charlotte County Purchasing
- Charlotte County Public Schools Purchasing:
- City of North Port Purchasing
- City of Venice Finance
- City of Sarasota Purchasing
- Sarasota County Procurement
- City of Fort Myers Purchasing
- City of Cape Coral Procurement
- Lee County Procurement