Engineering is a service-oriented division that provides technical support and services to City departments, performs surveys and grade shots for City projects, project management and inspection duties on Capital Improvement Projects (CIP), and department projects. The Engineering Division is also the point of contact for information relating to the NPDES Stormwater Permit.
Design Permitting and Management of City Construction Projects;
- Drainage and Stormwater Management
- Engineering Review of Commercial Construction Projects
- Special Permits for Dock Construction
- Street Lighting Coordination
- Traffic Signals, Signs and Striping Coordination
- Paving Program