Schedule a Special Pick Up

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Please correct the field(s) marked in red below:

To request a special pick up  of yard waste, appliances, electronics or used motor oil within the City of Punta Gorda, you may submit it through our Citizen Request Form. "Construction material" will not be collected by City crews. Homeowners can dispose of this type of material at Charlotte County Mini Transfer Station in Port Charlotte or arrange for the contractor doing the work  to dispose of properly.
Please complete the entire questionnaire. Please note, if the information you provide is incomplete or the City has questions about your request, we may not be able to fully investigate if we cannot contact you. Once received, a work order will be issued.

Please Note: (*) indicates required fields.

Contact Information
Contact Information

Please select type of special pick up:


Please select type of special pick up:


 Location of Special Pick up:

Request Location of Special Pick up:
  1. To receive a copy of your submission, please fill out your email address below and submit.