Any artificially constructed barrier of any material or combination of materials constructed along the full length, or portion thereof, of any or all property line(s), or within the property for the purpose of protection or confinement or as a boundary or for the purpose of blocking part of the property from view or access that is not a privacy wall.
All semi-solid wood fences of six feet or less in height must meet the following structural requirements:
- Post must be chemically treated with a minimum dimension of 4"X4"
- Maximum spacing of posts is eight feet on center
- Posts must be embedded at least 2’ in the ground when they are set in concrete, and at least 3’ in the ground when directly embedded
- Fasteners used to attach the fence panels to the posts must be galvanized. The minimum size fastener is 20d nail, 3"X1/4" lag bolt, or 3" screw
All vinyl fencing must be installed per manufacture's specifications
SRO, Special Residential Overlay District
- Fences shall be allowed to a height of four (4) feet in side and rear yards of any developed property
- Fences are NOT allowed in any front yard
- Fence material in side and rear yards shall be
- vinyl coated chain link
- finished wood picket
- wrought iron picket
- Fences shall be installed with the structural supports facing inside the subject property and the finished surface facing adjacent properties and public rights-of-way
- Wood fencing shall be constructed using new decay-resistant or pressure-treated material and shall be finished with either a clear coat, wood stain or be painted and maintained without discolored or rotting wood, and shall not be missing pieces