General Parking Permit

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

A no-charge permit can be obtained to park on a public right-of-way

  • Up to 7 occasions within a 30 day period
  • Special Residential Overlay (SRO) District (Punta Gorda Isles, Burnt Store Isles, Burnt Store Meadows Only)
  • No vehicle can be parked in the front, side or rear yard of any developed residential property, except in those areas designated as "parking strips, drives, or paved areas" on the plot plan on the approved building plans
  • No vehicle can be parked on a vacant residential property or on a public right-of-way between the hours of 1:00am and 5:00am

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer
Please correct the field(s) marked in red below:

Resident's Name
Resident's Address
Resident's Address 2







Resident's Phone

Resident's Email
Date permit is being requested to begin & end (NOT to exceed 7 days)
Date permit is being requested to begin & end (NOT to exceed 7 days)

Make of vehicle

Color of vehicle
Model of vehicle
Vehicle license tag number

Submitting this request does NOT guarantee a permit will be issue.  If you do not receive a call and/or an email from Zoning & Code Compliance regarding your permit within 2 business days please call 941-575-3352 or email

If you choose to provide information on this form, unless specifically exempted by Florida Statutes, such information is a public record under Florida's Government in the Sunshine Laws and available for public inspection upon demand.

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.



  1. To receive a copy of your submission, please fill out your email address below and submit.